Get involved. Take action today!
* SIGN UP FOR UPDATES – Sign up to receive important information on events and actions being planned by ROC-DC.
*Get involved in one of our Policy Campaigns! Our members are organizing around issues such as raising the minimum wage, expanding paid sick days to all workers, paid family leave and wage theft prevention!
* JOIN ROC-DC’S WEEKLY ACTIONS to support workers at Capitol Grille and demand that the Darden Group ends unfair labor practices.
* SIGN THE DIGNITY AT DARDEN PETITION asking Darden Restaurants to sit down with workers and the Restaurant Opportunities Centers United to find real, meaningful solutions to workers’ claims.
* SIGN THE PETITION TO RAISE THE TIPPED MINIMUM WAGE – For over twenty years now, the tipped minimum wage has been frozen at $2.13 per hour, which has forced more than half of all restaurant workers to live below the federal poverty line for a family of three. Sign today and tell Congress that twenty years of $2.13 is ENOUGH!
* TAKE THE ROC DINERS’ GUIDE PLEDGE! – We are asking individuals or institutions to take the ROC DINERS’ GUIDE PLEDGE to support responsible restaurants and inform other restaurants that it matters to you how they fare in the ROC Diners’ Guide. Check out if your favorite restaurant made is featured on our guide.
* ARE YOU ON TWITTER? Follow us @ROCDC
* ARE YOU ON FACEBOOK?
Like our FB Page
Like the RAISE $2.13 and join the fight to raise the tipped minimum wage that has been frozen at $2.13 for over 20 years.