CHOW TRAINING INSTITUTE
FREE classes starting on 8/21/23
The COLORS Hospitality Opportunities for Workers (CHOW) Institute provides an in-depth and advanced professional training in both front- and back-of-the-house restaurant skills at no cost to either employers or employees.
CHOW participants enjoy a multi-tiered curriculum designed to prepare them for living-wage jobs, like fine dining waitstaff, bartenders and managers.
As the restaurant industry is facing a serious labor shortage, restaurants need the training that CHOW offers. CHOW fills this labor gap while ensuring the majority of restaurant job opportunities guarantee fair wages and better workplace practices.
You spoke, and we listened! Our members have been clamoring for Entrepreneurship classes, and we’re thrilled to announce that we’re delivering on our promise. Introducing the Introduction to Entrepreneurship class, the first step in a four-stage training program designed to help you establish, operate, and maintain a successful food-based business.
Who Is This Class For?
- Aspiring Entrepreneurs: If you’re passionate about starting a business, this class is your gateway.
- Curious Minds: If you’re curious about entrepreneurship, this class will ignite your passion.
- Life-Changers: If you want to transform your life and impact those around you, this class will show you how.
What Will You Get?
- Expert Guidance: Meet virtually twice per week for six weeks with industry professionals.
- Flexible Learning: Register, attend, and complete the class from the comfort of your home.
- Zero Cost: That’s right, there’s NO COST TO YOU for this class.
How to Register?
Registration is a breeze! Simply fill out the form below, complete the questionnaire, and Allen Lee, CHOW Coordinator, will contact you with all the details.
Don’t Miss Out!
This is your chance to turn your culinary dreams into reality. Click the link below and get started. Your future as a food entrepreneur awaits!