Become a Member
As a member, you become a part of a diverse network of restaurant workers in the country with access to opportunities and services that will improve your skills and protect you in the workplace.
Given the current high unemployment rates & precariousness of available work, we have a pay-what-you-can membership system. If you’re looking for guidance on how much to contribute, during normal non-pandemic times, the average member contributes $10 per month.
If you are not recently employed in the restaurant industry and would like to contribute to our efforts, consider becoming a donor!
– Free front and back of the house training through our CHOW program
– Free food handler certification
– Access to our digital organizing resource library, including our Legal Rights Library
– Printed resources you can use at work so that you and your coworkers know your rights at work
– Access to scholarships for conferences and events promoting workers’ rights