IN THE MEDIA
Worst Year Ever: “Moms Vs. The Feds, The Service Industry Vs. The Virus” (July 2020) – Worst Year Ever interviews ROC Music City about why we are so frustrated (serving maskless people during coronavirus).
Bettering Nashville: “ROC Music City” (July 2020) – Brenda Waybrant from Restaurant Opportunities Centers Music City speaks about the hospitality industry in Nashville and the steps we can take to improve it.
Left Porch: “What is it like working in the service industry? p. 1” (October 2020) – Brenda and Paige joining Left Porch for a conversation about the service industry and what it is like to be working inside of it.
Left Porch: “What is it like working in the service industry? p. 2” (October 2020) – Part two of the conversation between ROC Music City and Bowdoin Labor Alliance.
- Nashville Scene: “Restaurant Workers Launch Campaign to Protect Unemployment Benefits” (May 1, 2020)
- Channel 4: “US states ease lockdown restrictions” (May 9, 2020)
- Labor Notes: “Pandemic Spurs Nashville Restaurant Workers to Organize” (September 23, 2020)
- The Tennessee Tribune: “Nashville Restaurant Workers Win Over $1 Million in Wage Theft Settlements” (March 13, 2021)
- The Tennessean: “Nashville restaurant workers awarded $628K in wage theft lawsuit settlements” (March 18, 2021)
- Nashville Scene: “State of the Union: The State of Labor in Tennessee” (April 15, 2021)